|Allocation of COVID – ESSER III Funds
|Total Estimated Cost
|Total Available available for approved uses:
|Student 1:1 2-12 grade laptops
|Window Replacement (air quality)
|20% set aside for Learning Loss/Summer School/ After School Tutoring.
|21-22; 22-23; 23-24
|.5 3-5 LiteracyInterventionist
|.5 K-5Math Interventionist
|. 5 K-2 Literacy Interventionist
How did the district leadership team consult with the stakeholder groups listed in assurance 5 during the development of the district’s ESSER III Plan?
- Public meeting
- Public Comment
How did the district leadership team determine the district students’ academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs? (Check all that apply)
- ISASP data
- Conditions for Learning Survey results – students
- Conditions for Learning Survey results – parents
- Conditions for Learning Survey results – staff
- Literacy screening and progress monitoring data (FAST Data)
- Math screening and progress monitoring data (FAST Data)
- Behavior referral data
- Math Inventory and Lexia Data
Which groups of students have been most impacted by COVID-19 in your district?
• students from low-income families
• students of color or from a particular ethnic group
• English learners
• children with disabilities
• students in 2nd grade (Kindergarten students when school was shut down in 2020)
How did the district leadership team determine the academic, social, emotional, and mental health needs of the students most impacted by COVID-19?
• Conditions for Learning Survey results – students by subgroup
• Conditions for Learning Survey results – parents by subgroup
• Conditions for Learning Survey results – staff by subgroup
• Literacy screening and progress monitoring data by subgroup
• Math screening and progress monitoring data by subgroup
• Behavior referral data by subgroup
Will the district use ESSER III funds to implement prevention and mitigation strategies related to COVID-19? YES
a. If yes, which of the following prevention and mitigation strategies will ESSER III funds be used to implement?
• Improving indoor air quality
• Tailoring prevention and mitigation strategies to address the needs of children from low income families, children with disabilities, English learners, racial and ethnic minorities, students experiencing homelessness, and foster care youth
How does the district plan to use the 20% set-aside to address the academic impact of learning loss or to accelerate learning through evidence-based interventions?
• Use of evidence-based accelerated learning interventions in literacy
• Use of evidence-based accelerated learning interventions in mathematics
• Attendance at/membership in the Leadership Academy established by the Department to help districts and schools implement evidence-based practices
• Attendance at/membership in the Accelerated Learning Academy established by the Department to help districts and schools implement evidence-based practices
How does the district plan to use the remaining ESSER III funds consistent with statutory requirements?
• Activities authorized by the ESEA
• Activities authorized by the the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA)
• Developing strategies and implementing public health protocols including, to the greatest extent practicable, policies in line with guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) on reopening and operating schools to effectively maintain the health and safety of students, educators, and other staff
• Improving indoor air quality
• Addressing the needs of children from low-income families, children with disabilities, English learners, racial and ethnic minorities, students experiencing homelessness, and foster care youth
• Addressing learning loss
Please indicate the extent to which the district has board adopted policies for each of the following health and safety strategies by providing a link to the policy posted on the district’s website:
Policy Link to Posted Document
Handwashing and respiratory etiquette – https://docs.google.com/document/d/0B_LhMbkgdJJvaWNlekR2MTU0S1k/edit?resourcekey=0-2KB0fE5rol7FK1MaViivpw
Cleaning and maintaining healthy facilities, including improving ventilation
Contact tracing in combination with isolation and quarantine, in collaboration with the State, local, territorial, or Tribal health departments
Diagnostic and screening testing
Efforts to provide vaccinations to eligible educators, other staff
Appropriate accommodations for children with disabilities with respect to health and safety policies –
https://docs.google.com/document/d/0B_LhMbkgdJJvVGlZRXY3UXFNekU/edit?resourcekey=0-oYSA3UrI95VC_DwLi40A1g Board Policy 103 EQUAL EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY
https://docs.google.com/document/d/0B_LhMbkgdJJvUHNzeWJqam1LN28/edit?resourcekey=0-FvrP6EeFBNeQXy4DRhOvhw Board Policy 501.9 Student Absences – Excused
The local education agency (LEA) assures that the district’s ESSER III Plan will be posted to the district’s website and that this plan will be orally translated to parents unable to understand the plan as written; and upon request by a parent who is an individual with a disability, provided in an alternative format accessible to that parent.