- QUOTE OF THE DAYJane Goodall, primatologist and all around super smart person, once said, “What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make." How you choose to treat other people has a huge impact them, so choose to treat them with kindness and and dignity. Choose to make this a remarkable Friday! Please stand for the Pledge of Allegiance.
- VOCABULARY BUILDER-UPPER WORD OF THE DAYThe word of the day is discombobulate, which is a verb that means to confuse, upset, or frustrate
- What's Cooking?For lunch today we will be chewing on a scrumptious sub with all of the fixings, chips, a mystery treat, fruits and veggies, and pouring refreshing, ice cold milk down our gullets.
- WEATHERThe weather today will be absolutely frigid. The high will only reach the mid-teens and the skies will be partly sunny…bundle up boys and girls because it's going to be cold.
- GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS!Good Morning, CLARK ELEMENTARY…it's FRIDAY! Today is January 22nd, 2020, it's the 102nd day of school and it's a Day 2!
- THIS DAY IN HISTORY!On this day in 1912, the nearly twenty thousand residents of the city of Key West, Florida, located on a small island some 128 miles south of the Florida peninsula, observed the completion of an overseas rail connection to the mainland. This system of forty-two bridges, which connects the Florida Keys to the mainland, is one of the longest over-water roads in the world.
- REMEMBER…Students…check your email after 9:00 a.m. regarding intervention. If you have an email from a teacher for INTERVENTION, you must report to them. If no email or one that says HOMEWORK, then report to your homeroom.
- STUDENTS:If you arrive to school after the normal starting time of 8:05 a.m., whether excused or unexcused, PLEASE check in at the office.